Temple of Light (Demo) Temple of Light (Demo)

Nice, even with just the synth.

_-=[Dancing with Darkness]=-_ _-=[Dancing with Darkness]=-_

Cool dark atmos!

This piece is dark and intense!
I just used it in my newest flash "Goku the Real Story: Ep5", for a scene where an annoying character is executed, the music made the whole scene way more serious, which is just what I was looking for!

Keep it up champ!

MaestroSorrow responds:

Thanks so much, I enjoyed the flash, poor Pikachu, got his chest torn open, by one of my favourite Anime characters too.

Many thanks for the review.

Berserk (yes, the anime) Berserk (yes, the anime)

U rock man, I just used this with Gutts!

HEY dude! This tracks cool, especially the buildup at the start, I just used it in my newest flash "Goku the Real Story: Ep5", for the scene where Gutts (yeah Gutts from Berserk) makes his entrance & ends up killing pikachu!
The music created exactly the mood I wanted, rock on man!!!

The-Tasteless-Saga responds:

Fuck yea! :P No worries mate. Dead babies ftw... funny shit.

Elevator Music Elevator Music

A very useful track!

Cool man, I just used this in my newest flash, "Goku the Real Story: Ep5", it's for a scene where the imaginary TV station has gone off the air & I needed some cool cheesy 'elevator' type music, and thats exactly what I got from your track!

Good work man, keep it up!

Changed My Mind Changed My Mind

Kool man, I just used this!

Hey dude, this track is pretty sweet, especially the beginning!
I just used it in my newest flash "Goku the Real Story: Ep5" for a scene where everyone is partying and getting off their faces!

Anyway, keep on trekkin chief!

Gporev responds:

Hey man, thanks for using the song! We're glad you liked it. P.S that flash was sweet.

Raar foerstaar Raar foerstaar

I just used this in my flash.

Hey dude, wanted to let u know that I love this loop, so cool & relaxing. I just used it for the main menu in my newest flash, 'Goku the Real Story: Ep5"

Cheers man, keep it up!

Braveheart Braveheart

Love it, OMG

Awesome work, awesome.

Dude, I have to use this in something, so frickin awesome!!!

Heavy duty guitar Braveheart yay!

Sonic I - Marble Zone Sonic I - Marble Zone

SOLID GOLD

You did the original justice and so much more, love the guitars and the whole feel of the track, damn these sonic remakes are good!

ZombiePosessor responds:

Thanks, hope you voted a 4 or above, cuz this song's not getting the votes it deserves.

Keep listening and I'll keep making them!

Mystic Cave Zone RMX v.1.1 Mystic Cave Zone RMX v.1.1

GOLD

I love this, captures the feel of the original so well, with a few cool new twists to the music, Awesome, love it!

Sonic 2 - EmeraldHill Zone Sonic 2 - EmeraldHill Zone

Awesome!!! Brings back memories!

This is a great remix of a timeless SEGA classic tune, love it, u can seriously listen to it for hours and not get bored! Really upbeat and fun.

TopherJ responds: